WordPress Plugins: Side Stripe Plugin
Stop Letting Your Readers Leave Your Page Without Taking Action !
Have you noticed that getting your readers’ attention is more and more difficult ? Attention spans are shorter, distractions are everywhere (both online and off) and getting people to take action on your site has become nearly impossible.
That’s why you see pop-up ads everywhere !
Introducing …. Side Stripe: An Unusual, Customizable Solution To Engage Readers And Encourage Action Takers.
Something different. An attention-grabbing (but not annoying) ad space that draws the eye without blocking the view.
Side Stripe Plugin for WordPress is the perfect choice.
With Side Stripe, you get all the advantages of pop-ups with none of the ad blindness or irritation. And since it’s fully customizable, you can make it look and act exactly the way you want.
At its most basic, Side Stripe adds a “slide out” sidebar that appears on any page or post, but it offers so much more than that…
- Add images for visual interest and better conversions.
- Style text to match–or contrast–your site content.
- Add links to any page, post, product, social media site–anything you want your readers to see.
- Choose from unlimited color and border combinations to draw attention to your important content.
- Add a background image for instant appeal.
- Choose just the right delay time for individual side stripes, so it shows up right when your reader needs it.
- Change cookie settings so returning visitors won’t be flooded with side stripes on every visit.
- Adjust the tab placement location and color to find the right combination for your readers.
- Set a default side stripe for all pages and posts.
- Create individual side stripes for important pages or posts to add custom calls to action right where you need them.
- Change the tab icon to help eliminate those blind spots readers develop over time.
- Complete Flexibility And Endless Uses
With all that going for it, it’s easy to see how Side Stripe will quickly become your go-to reader engagement tool. But the true power of Side Stripe is in its flexibility.
You can create…
- Opt-in forms–works with any autoresponder service that provides HTML forms.
- Closeout and sale items–add images and links to your store.
- Special events–boost ticket sales with a well-placed side stripe ad.
- Social media links–Encourage readers to follow you on Facebook or Twitter, or view your Pinterest boards.
- Consultation offers–coaches and consultants with a need for more clients can easily fill their calendars.
- Related content–show readers the other articles on your site they may enjoy.
- Teasers–Rolling out a new program? Give your readers a taste of what’s to come.
- Affiliate offers–add a few sentences of copy and a link to a great product your readers need.
- Surveys–market research is easy when you can drive your readers to your survey right from your latest blog posts.